L'Oreal Mega Volume Collagene Mascara

Saturday, 26 April 2014


Hey Dolls.
I love trying new mascaras, it is something I have to apply everyday. I have quite a few on the go already but I couldn't resist trying the L'Oreal Mega Volume Collagene Mascara as I have heard a few good things....& there was a 2 for £15 offer on L'Oreal... Who could resist that?!



The one & only gripe I have with this mascara is that when I first opened it, there was an overpowering superglue like scent. This has completely gone now but was a little worrying at first. 

The mascara comes with a large bristle wand, it is a little more narrow at the end which is supposed to help get the lashes in the corners of your eyes easily. I find it catches all the lashes well & gives them a generous coating of mascara with no smudges or clumps to be seen. The formula is a little wet but once applied it dries quickly & helps make my lashes longer & thicker while separating them nicely without leaving them feeling crispy. The mascara lasts really well throughout the day, I haven't experienced any flaking or crumbling & it holds the curl really well. It is also incredibly easy to remove, a few swipes with a cotton pad that has been dampened with your favourite make up remover & it's gone.

All in all, I love this mascara! It makes my lashes look longer & thicker but clump free. I also haven't experienced any irritation throughout the day which is a bonus.

Are you a L'Oreal fan? What is your go to mascara?


4 comments:

  1. Love the sound of this , I always find Loreal mascaras are fantastic so will definitely try this :)

    Josie xoxo | Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such an amazing mascara (: Let me know what you think when you try it (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds great and it's really reasonably priced as well!
    P.S I'm running a giveaway at the moment if you want to enter:) x
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is such a lovely mascara (: I'd definitely recommend it (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric