Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser

Tuesday, 22 April 2014


 Hey Dolls.
A while back there was this thing lurking on twitter that gave the friends you chose a free bottle of Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish. I sent it to a very good friend of mine & expressed my jealousy to my boyfriend who then kindly did it for me. I received my bottle through the post a week or so later. I've been using it for a few weeks now, so I thought I'd share my thoughts. 

The product came beautifully packaged, it was so nice to see that a lot of time & effort had gone into it.


The cleanser comes packaged in a light blue bottle with a pump to dispense the product. It dispenses just the right amount of product for one use which means there will no waste what so ever. 

The cleanser itself has a thick & creamy formula, when applied it feels very luxurious on the skin. I use one pump for my entire face, I massage it into my face first, then my eye area - taking a little longer with this to ensure all traces of make up are removed & then gently remove the cleaner with a warm, damp muslin cloth. It is very gentle on the skin & removes all traces of make up without a fuss - even stubborn mascara. It has quite a strong scent but when applied to the skin, it becomes very subtle & isn't noticeable after it has been removed. It leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft, clean & after continued use, looking a lot nicer.

I am incredibly impressed with the cleanser & I really do think it deserves the hype it gets. I will definitely be repurchasing it when this one runs out.

Are you a fan of Liz Earle? What products would you recommend? 


2 comments:

  1. I love C&P and its a cleanser I always go back to when my skin is in need of some TLC. It never lets me down
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is amazing, my skin feels so lovely (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric