Hello April

Tuesday, 1 April 2014

I'm not sure what you have in store for me just yet but I just hope it's good. January & February was two of the worst months of my life & March was okay at best... 

I want to April to have lots of happy memories...I want to say yes to more things & get out of my well loved comfort zone. 

I don't want to get out of bed & worry what the day will bring. I don't want to cry or hurt... I want to be 100% happy.

So..could you do that for me April...Could you be good to me?

2 comments:

  1. Awww It's a shame that the past few months haven't been good :( I hope April is better and you get to enjoy it! http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lovely (: It would be nice, I have a few things to look forward to (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric