What I've Bought #16

Tuesday, 1 April 2014


Hey Dolls.
As Boots were having a 3for2 on Soap & Glory, I decided to pick up a few things. I have wanted to try out their make up bits for the longest time but then I also noticed that they had some pretty amazing offers on other brands & with a code for me to earn £4 worth of points if I spent £30...I really couldn't say no. I spent a little over £30 just to have the free delivery..which is ridiculous as if I just payed for the delivery..it would have been cheaper for me but I got some lovely goodies that I'm super excited to try.


First of all, lets talk about the beautiful Soap & Glory products! The packaging is incredible, I mean just look at it! 

I have been lusting after the Kick Ass Concealer for a long time but lately I have been on a concealer kick. It contains two concealers - one for brightening & one for covering any blemishes & a transparent setting powder. The next thing I got was the One Heck Of A Blot Powder, I usually only have the one powder in my collection but I thought that if I lost it or broke it, what would I do then? As this is a mattifying powder, it will be great for the warmer weather. The last thing I got from S&G was the Glow All Out Luminising Face Powder. It looks really nice in the pan & the swatches I've seen make it seem like the perfect highlight.

The Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer is my all time favourite. I'm nearly at the end of my current one so I thought it was about time to get another. It is the perfect concealer that does it all.

I haven't really tried much from L'Oreal, so when I saw they they had a 2for£15 offer on..I thought I'd pick up a few things. I really wanted a new foundation, specifically the L'Oreal Infallable one. I was so happy to see it in this offer & then after a good 10 minutes looking around I decided on the L'Oreal Mega Volume Collagen Mascara. I have heard some pretty good things about it, so I'm excited to give it a go.

Lastly, I picked up two things from Vo5. I have very long, thick hair that lacks any volume or texture. So as it had a 2for£5 offer on I picked up the Dry Texturising Spray & the Dry Backcombing Spray.  I haven't read much about these but hopefully they will give me the texture & volume, I am always after.

So that's everything I picked up from Boots (: I'm super excited to try everything out. If there is anything you would like to see reviewed first, let me know in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. Wold love to see your thoughts on that mascara!

    http://obsessedwiththelittlethingsinlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be reviewing it soon (: Little spoiler...I'm loving it :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric