What I've Bought #17

Saturday, 19 April 2014


Hey Dolls.
I have recently received some bits that Matt & I have ordered in the post, so I thought I'd share them with you.


I ordered a few bits from Fragrance Direct as I was feeling a bit down..naughty I know! I picked up two of the Sally Hansen Sugar Coat polishes in Sour Apple & Razzle-Berry. I then picked up the Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyeshadow Paint - Rich Russet.

Matt bought me two things from Feel Unique because I bought him Dark Souls 2 last month. I picked the Benefit They're Real mascara as I have had a few mini versions & absolutely adore it. I also picked the travel size of the Urban Decay Beauty Balm. They included a deluxe sample of the Benefit Stay Flawless Primer which I'm really excited to try out. 

I have only tried out the Sally Hansen polishes at the moment. I will be reviewing everything soon, if there is anything you would particularly like to see - feel free to leave a comment below. 
I have already reviewed the Benefit They're Real Mascara if you would like a read.

Have you picked up any goodies lately?

2 comments:

  1. I love Sally Hansen and the benefit mascara is great but not a fav of mine :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only tried a few things from Sally Hansen but the sugar coat polishes are fab (:
    That's a shame. It does amazing things for my lashes (: What mascaras would you recommend? xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric