Wishlist #24

Thursday, 27 March 2014

Hey Dolls.
Today I thought I'd show you some of the things I have been lusting after this week. I'm on the hunt for the perfect concealer, I adore my Collection Lasting Perfection but lately I have wanted to see if there is anything better. I have a mini version of the Benefit boi-ing concealer & I adore it, so having the full size would be nice. After trying the Avène Hydrating Soothing Serum & loving it, I want to try a few more bits from the brand. Two of my most favourite things about make up is foundation & primer, they both help to make my skin look flawless. I have read some good things about the newest offering from L'Oreal & the No7 colour calming primer.



Have you tried any of these products? What's on your wishlist?

8 comments:

  1. Great picks! I really want to try more by Avéne, I've not tried much. I review the Kick Ass Concealer the other day, it's amazing! I love it x

    Claire | AgentSmyth | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks (: What products have you tried? I ordered it & it came this morning, I'm so excited to try it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Avene thermal water it's amazing and I am really loving No7 products at the moment, they are so good!!! xxxx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited to get my hands on them (: I have only tried a body moisturiser, body scrub & an eye mousse. I have loved them all, so I would definitely want to try more products. What would you recommend? xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll love to try out any of those concealers :O

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've tried the Benefit boi-ing & it really is amazing & I've recently bought the S&G Kick Ass concealer, so hopefully it will be a good one (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Benefit Boing is one of the best concealers I have ever tried, it is so heavy duty. That No7 Colour Calming Primer sounds really good. I haven't found a primer that I 100% love yet
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. It really does cover everything, I use the mini version mostly for special occasions (: I use quite a few primers, I adore Benefit POREfessional but I'm still on the hunt for the perfect highstreet primer. Although, the Maybelline Baby Skin is very good (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric