Wishlist #22 - The Sephora Edit

Thursday, 6 March 2014

 Hey Dolls.
So if you haven't heard the news already...Sephora now ships to the UK!! Even though they have to add VAT & it is a little pricey to get some goodies delivered from America but as some things aren't readily available in the UK, I really do think it's worth it. I already have a long list of things I would to try & hopefully I will be able to get my hands on them soon.




What goodies have you got your eye on? Have you tried any of these products? 

4 comments:

  1. I'm using that mascara atm and loving it! Someone was nice enough to ship over one of Tartes QVC TSV's. So much in my Sephora basket right now its shameful! :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard so many great things about it, definitely need to add it to my collection (: Mine to, I tried to stop myself when the total hit over £200 but there is so many things I just have to have :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness I need the Too Faced Beauty Blogger Darlings kit!
    I've just discovered your blog too from Dainty Ghosts hehe.
    Michelle | Satchels + Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it beautiful?! I have been after it for so long (:
    Awh yay! (: I have just followed your blog, it's amazing :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric