The Perfect Use For A Flat Foundation Brush

Monday, 3 March 2014


Hey Dolls.
If like me, you are not a fan of flat foundation brushes but have a few of them laying around & aren't sure what to do with them then have no fear..a solution is here! [oh dear] 


I not-so-recently bought a set of brushes from good old Ebay & it came with a flat foundation brush, I knew I wasn't going to use it for foundation.. So I kept it in my collection, waiting for it to eventually have a purpose & finally it has. A few weeks ago, I wanted to use a face mask but I'm not a fan of the mess that comes with applying it with your fingertips. I decided to try applying it with the flat foundation brush & fell in love! I had an even application, no mess to be seen & finally a use for this brush. I also found that it got the last bits out of packet face masks without much fuss which is an added bonus.

How do you apply face masks?

6 comments:

  1. Great idea! I apply face masks with my fingers but like you I hate the mess, especialy from clay masks or the hideously sticky REN Radiance Renewal marmalade-like one, so this is an amazing idea and I'll be trying this out for sure :) x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use flat foundation brushes to apply face masks too!! Finally a use for them + less mess.. good times. x

    duggydimples

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire - I'd definitely recommend it (: I mostly use clay masks & they can sometimes to be difficult to apply so this makes it so much easier (: xx

    Chelsea - Thank you (: xx

    Gemma - It makes such a difference doesn't it (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also usually apply with fingers - I'd never considered using a brush before but such a great idea!!!

    Josie xoxo Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Josie - I definitely recommend trying it, so much easier (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric