The Beauty Scenario Tag

Friday, 7 March 2014

Hey Dolls.
Today I'm going to be doing a tag that was created by the lovely Lily Pebbles.

 You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
I only really have one high end ish foundation which is the Kat Von D Lock It Longwear Foundation, it is an amazing foundation so I definitely wouldn't want to part with that & for drugstore..it's really hard..I adore so many but I think I'd have to say the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation as I have been using it everyday since purchasing it.
 
 You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
I'd ignore it, if I didn't know them that well. It can be a very awkward moment when you let someone know they have lipstick on their teeth :/

 You're not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?

I don't wear lipstick often so I wouldn't usually gravitate to a lipstick to make me feel beautiful but I adore the Mua Matte Lipstick - Wild Berry. I really think it works well with my skin tone & I love it.

You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?
I would not straighten my hair as much, I have really damaged my hair from the years of straightening & I would definitely stay away from the bright purple liner all over the lid. :/

5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.
I hate hairdressers for this exact problem, when I was younger I had quite long hair & the hairdresser gave me a bob. I was horrified! So I would probably do C or if they magically change it back then that would be better.

Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which 'do it all' palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
I don't own many palettes but I'd have to say the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette as it has a good shade range that can be used for highlighting, brows & obviously eyeshadow.

Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe?
As much as I'd like everything to be safe, I would be devestated if my Mua highlighter or my Benefit POREfessional were damaged. I couldn't choose between them as I adore them both so much.

Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven't noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs
 I would definitely ask them to repurchase it is was damaged, at the end of the day..you trusted them with something that you have spent your money on..so they should look after it.
So that is all of Lily's questions, I really enjoyed this tag. Will you be doing it?


6 comments:

  1. I damaged my hair when i was a teenager too lol oh dear me and friends were really into this kind of hair straightener xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to straighten my hair everyday usually without heat protectant D: Would be great if I could have changed that :/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this tag and definitely agree with your advice to your teen self :) also i'd cry like crazy if the hairdresser scenario happened to me but still probably wouldn't complain! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. (: I wasn't very king to my hair D: I would be horrified! I'd have to complain as I'm very attached to my hair haha xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric