Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara

Saturday, 22 March 2014


Hey Dolls.
A while ago, Superdrug had a 3for2 offer on so I picked up two foundations & as they were out of stock of the one I originally intended to get, I just added the Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara to my basket & headed to checkout. When it arrived I just chucked it into my 'things to review' bag & forgot about it. I have recently got it out to try it & even though this is the second day it has graced my lashes..I couldn't wait any longer to tell you about it.


Let's talk about the packaging.
So the tube is a bright shiny yellow & it has bold black writing. I actually really like it, the almost in your face colour makes it easy to find in my make up bag & the lid makes a little clicking noise when screwed back on which I like as then I know it's secure.

The mascara has a plastic wand, the teeth are widely set apart so it makes it easier to grab every lash & comb through them to make sure they are perfectly defined & clump free. I have very short & fair lashes so after using this & seeing how much longer, thicker & blacker than black my lashes were made me fall in love instantly! The mascara lasts all day long with no flaking or smudging to be seen [even when a sleepy Ashley decided it's a good idea to rub her eyes] The mascara is a dream to remove, one cotton pad for each eye & a tiny bit of micellar water & after a couple of seconds.. your good to go.

All in all, I am incredibly impressed with this mascara. It makes my lashes look amazing & stays put all day until I want to remove it.

You can purchase the Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara on the Superdrug website for £7.99 & it is currently on a buy 1 get 2nds half price offer.

Are you a fan of Rimmel London mascaras? What are your thoughts?


5 comments:

  1. I need a new mascara and haven't ever tried Rimmel, not sure on the packaging but I might have to grab this when I 'm next in boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you for a nice review and sending your link via bbloggers chat.
    Adela x

    misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kylie - Rimmel do some lovely mascara's (: They do another version of this mascara in black packaging (: xx

    Adela - No problem lovely (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've used that mascara before and it's so good! I'm also a massive fan of Rimmel scandal eyes :)

    xx http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does amazing things for my lashes (: I don't think I've tried that one, may have to give it a go (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric