Mua Matte Lipstick - Peachy Keen

Tuesday, 4 March 2014


Hey Dolls.
The other day I purchased a lovely lipstick in a shade that I wouldn't have normally picked. I would like to jump into different shades other than my usual three so I thought the shade Peachy Keen would be a good place to start.


Peachy Keen is a beautiful peachy pink, it's not a colour I would normally go for but it is such a great everyday shade. The matte lipstick has a slightly waxy formula but it is so easy to apply, it glides on to the lips effortlessly without dragging or making dry patches stand out. The pigmentation is incredible, one swipe gives you great opaque colour. I am also really impressed with the lasting power, the lipstick lasts for around 7-8 hours even with eating & drinking.

I now have 3 matte lipstick from Mua, for £1..the quality is incredible & they have a lovely selection of colours. The matte lipsticks are my go to lip product whenever I feel like adding a bit of colour, they are definitely worth a try.

Are you a fan of Mua? 



7 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous colour and looks great but I'm not sure that with it being to matte I might find it too drying on my lips. However, MUA is one of my most favourite brands! xo

    Hannah | Glitter and Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't beat a bargain matte lipstick & perfect colour xxx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how good this stuff is and for only a pound, I've never picked up anything from MUA and I have no idea why x

    EmmiHearts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hannah - As they have a waxy texture I find they don't feel drying on the lips what so ever. I definitely recommend them (: Mua is such an amazing brand (: xx

    Jessica - They are incredible for £1 (: I honestly didn't think the colour would look right on me but I adore it (: xx

    Emily - Mua are an amazing brand with tons of affordable products. I'd definitely recommend giving them a try (: The lipsticks are amazing, the matte range is my favourite. (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a massive fan of MUA lipsticks mainly for the price, but also for the amazing quality as well!

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely subtle shade, its pretty on you. I have never tried a Matte Lipstick. These MUA ones might be a great place to start as they're so affordable
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yige - They really are amazing aren't they (: What are your favourite shades? xx

    Vicki - Thank you (: I'd definitely give them a try, they are incredible (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric