Maybelline Colour Show Street Artist Top Coat - Boom Box Black

Friday, 14 March 2014


Hey Dolls.
Today I want to talk about a product that featured in my recent haul. It is the Maybelline Colour Show Street Artist Top Coat - Boom Box Black.


 I love polishes like this! They make you nails look like you have put effort in but really it's taken seconds. The Street Artist polishes contain different shaped mint green & black particles. It applies evenly & only requires one coat to cover the entire nail. I think it would look amazing on a range of colours but for now I have only tried it over black & white polishes. Like most top coats, it dries fairly quickly but doesn't leave a rough feeling on the nail. 

I will definitely be trying out the other shades, what do you think of the Street Artist polishes?

5 comments:

  1. I have the white splatter one from this collection & really like it. Although I think this Boom Box one is prettier.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it quite difficult to remove like glitter polish is?

    http://sleepandbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicki - (: I really want to get the blue one. I've seen this put over pink polish & even though I'm not usually a fan of pink polish it looks gorgeous xx

    Katherine - It's not as bad as glitter polish but it doesn't come of as easily as regular polish xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow these look AMAZING! Haven't seen them before, on my wishlist now as I suck at any effort for nail art xxxx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've become super lazy with nail art so this will do nicely haha (: They have some gorgeous shades, I need the blue one next (: Definitely recommend (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric