Mac Lipstick - Viva Glam 1

Saturday, 1 March 2014


Hey Dolls.
I adore a red lip, it is definitely my go to shade for every occasion so today I thought I'd share my thoughts about this beautiful Mac Lipstick - Viva Glam 1.


Viva Glam 1 is a beautiful classic deep red that would suit a range of skin tones. It has a matte formula but glides on to the lips smoothly, leaving an even finish without it feeling drying. The pigmentation is incredible, you only need one swipe to achieve opaque colour. Although I don't use a lipliner before hand, the lipstick doesn't feather or smudge at all & it wears beautifully. I found that even though the colour wasn't as intense a few hours later, there wasn't any need for touch ups throughout the day.

All in all, Viva Glam 1 is an amazing lipstick! I feel like it's a very classic & timeless red that anyone can rock. It has definitely become a firm favourite.

Are you a fan of rocking a red lip?


8 comments:

  1. It's such a gorgeous red! I really like the red lip look but I've only just gotten the confidence to rock it and it's not really the season to wear red lipsticks anymore....

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a red lip would look gorgeous on you (: I love to wear red lipstick all the time, I don't see the point of buying something if your only going to wear it at certain times of the year xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful shade! This suits you beautifully x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is, I adore a red lip (: Thank you lovely (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this lipstick, the colour really suits you and looks like a great application xxx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you lovely (:
    It applies beautifully, feels really creamy & doesn't show any of my dry patches (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks gorgeous on you Ash!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric