Loving Lately #2

Wednesday, 12 March 2014


Hey Dolls.
Today I thought about a few products that I have been loving. I have had them all for quite a while but lately they have been my go to products to use everyday.


YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils Mascara
This mascara has gotten a lot of mixed reviews but I personally love it. It lengthens & adds a lot of volume to my lashes, it holds a nice curl & there is no smudging/flaking of any kind. The only downside is that I have to use the Benefit They're Real mascara because it does such an amazing job at separating lashes as the YSL one can get a little clumpy after one application.

Benefit Boi-Ing Concealer [ the lightest shade ]
This was in a little set I bought & even though I really like it, I didn't use it that much. I decided I would get it out after having some horrendous dark circles & I have been using it everyday since. It is quite a thick concealer but it blends easily, doesn't sink into fine lines & most importantly keeps my dark circles hidden all day.
Maybelline Brow Drama - Dark Blonde
Honestly, I've become very lazy when it comes to my brows. I want perfect brows but if I fill them in with a pencil..I tend to make them look more uneven or press to hard so they look fake D: So, lately I have been just running this through my brows & I've been loving it. It makes my brows look 'done' with minimal effort & it doesn't leave them feeling sticky or looking unnatural. The brush makes it super easy to shape them & once it sets, they stay in place all day.

Real Techniques Buffing Brush
I am forever changing the brush I use to apply foundation but I think this is the one! The brush is incredibly soft, it blends foundation easily without leaving any streaks. I get a flawless finish every time I use this brush.

So those are the products I have been loving lately. Have you tried any of them? What are your thoughts? 

4 comments:

  1. They are amazing! Definitely the best I've tried (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brow drama looks great, I am amazingly lazy with my brows so it seems like a saviour product to me! xxx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is, so quick & easy. I like that it fills them in but still keeps them looking natural (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric