What I've Bought #15

Tuesday, 11 March 2014


Hey Dolls.
First of all, I would like to apologize for being a little MIA lately. I have had a serious bloggers block D: but.. Yesterday Matt, my dad & I went to Cardiff to do a little shopping & have some lunch. We had a lovely day out. The weather was great, McDonald's is still as delicious as ever & I bought some lovely things.. So I thought I'd share them with you.

  
After having a look around H&M, I went into Mac to finally spend my giftcard that I have had for months. I picked up two eyeshadows in Satin Taupe & Woodwinked as they have both been on my list of things to get for a long time & the Pro Longwear concealer in NC15 after asking the lovely Latasha for a bit of advice but I have picked up the one for the wrong undertones but I'm sure it will work fine.


Then we went to good old Primark..well I did, Dad & Matt hunted down Game. I didn't pick up much but I adore everything! Especially the amazing Satchel for a bargain at £10! I also picked up some Marvel pjs, two basic tshirts - one in grey & one in lilac, two pairs of skinnies - one black [must have!] & one in dark blue. I then spotted this beautiful necklace & a lovely earring set so I had to get those.


I spotted Elf as we were having a wonder around & I just can't explain how excited I was! Unfortunately they didn't have one of the things I was after but I did pick up two other bits. I wanted a Matte Lip Colour but they didn't have the shade I would normally choose [red] so I chose Tea Rose instead which is a very lovely pinky mauve shade & I also picked up the eyelid primer as my trusty Mua one has nearly run out.


Now for some random bits! I went into Superdrug & only bought one thing. Mainly because they didn't have the shade I wanted in the Sleek Correcter & Concealer palette so I was slightly disappointed as the same thing happened the last time I went to Cardiff but it was the Blush By 3 - Lace instead D: I picked up the Maybelline Street Artist - Boom Box Black which I have seen on lots of blogs & I'm so excited to try it out. 

I went into Lush to pick up something for my friend Jen as we are doing an easter beauty box swap. When I was paying for that thing, the lady asked me if I wanted to purchase a sample of the hand & body lotion called Charity Pot. I was happy to purchase it as the money goes to charity. 

I then went into poundworld/land... I finally found some Rhubarb & Custard flavoured sweets, I have been after these for so long! I also picked up some MilkyWay Crispy Rolls, these are my favourite chocolate ever! I picked up two new notebooks as I've nearly finished the one I have now. I have only taken a photo of one because they have the exact same design. I also picked up some dog treats but they have already been put away & I also got some Herbal Essences Bee Strong Shampoo & Conditioner but that's at my boyfriends house for when I stay at his place.


So that's everything I bought, I am very happy with my purchases & I hope you guys enjoyed this post. 

Have you bought anything lately? Leave me links in the comments below (:

3 comments:

  1. You got some lovely things - that satchel is gorgeous! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow such a good haul, and all for good prices! I've never tried ELF but this post has taken me to their page straight away! So thankyou:p
    http://vogueofcashmere.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren - Thank you (: It really is & it's so roomy (: xx

    Katherine - Thank you (: Elf are amazing & so affordable (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric