Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

Saturday, 29 March 2014


Hey Dolls.
I read a ton of amazing reviews about the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water.. so I obviously needed it in my life. I spent a few days hunting it down & when I found it... I was extremely excited. I have been using it for a while now, so I thought it was about time I shared my thoughts.


The Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water comes packed in a large, round bottle with a pink lid that flips open to dispense product. It contains a whopping 400ml of product that Garnier claim will give 200 uses. I find it a little difficult to get enough product out to remove my make up, so I usually end up dispensing to much which ends in me putting to much pressure on the cotton pad & getting it into my eyes or I'm just left with a visibly soaking face.

The cleanser water itself is unscented & suitable for all skin types. It removes face products like a dream, it feels really gentle & soothing on the skin but when it comes to mascara/eyeliner, I had to really rub at my eye area to remove it & even then it took 2-3 cotton pads per eye for it to be completely gone. My eyes were left feeling sore & quite watery.. I am now only using it to remove face make up but I feel like a cleansing water that states it can be used on face, eyes & lips..should work well for all of those things.
After reading a ton of amazing reviews that made this seem like the best cleansing water out there, I am incredibly disappointed. It didn't remove eye make up well & that part of your face, you need something to be as gentle & fuss free as possible. 
I would like to say that just because I am not a fan of the Garnier Cleansing Water, you may adore it. It retails for £4.99 at Boots, Feel Unique & Superdrug.  

Are you a fan of micellar waters? What is your favourite way to remove make up?

6 comments:

  1. Thats a shame you didn't get on well with it. I found it removed my makeup quite well. I tracked it down to my local Savers store for £2.99.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanted to love it :( That's such a good price, I usually get my HG L'Oreal from there whenever I'm near one. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was kind of hoping this would be a good review so I could justify buying it haha! I feel like I might try it out anyway since it is only £4.99 and if it works well on face makeup, at least that's one thing! I'm in need of a good cleanser.

    beckyisobel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely should, after all you may adore it (: If you do get it, let me know what you think of it (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm not really a fan either, i tried the l'oreal one an didn't think to much of it.

    At least you didn't waste to much money, glad someone's been honest

    Jorden x http://fourbluemondays.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore the L'Oreal one, it ticks all the boxes for me.
    I'll probably use it with an eye make up remover when my L'Oreal one runs out just so it will get used.

    Thankfully it wasn't too expensive, I would like to try Bioderma but £10 for 250ml is quite pricey & if I didn't like it.. I would be devastated xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric