Blog Sale Bargains #5

Tuesday, 18 March 2014


Hey Dolls.
As you may already know..I adore blog sales. You can find some amazing things for incredible prices. I have recently stumbled upon two amazing bargains that I couldn't really say no to.


While I was browsing on Twitter, I noticed that Michelle was selling the L'Oreal Nude Magique Eau De Teint Foundation for £6 including p+p. I had been after this for some time but as I had read some mixed reviews so I wasn't to sure if I should get it or not but with £4 off the retail price & the shade I was after..I couldn't really say no. I am yet to try it but I have swatched it & it seems like a good colour match. Also the bottle is a lot smaller than I thought it would be but still beautiful.

I then decided that I wanted to find some more bargains, I typed #blogsale into twitter & I saw that Laura was having one. I didn't really see anything I wanted until I saw a beautiful Nars eyeshadow duo in Alhambra. I quickly asked if it was still available & thankfully it was, it was £9 with p+p which is incredible considering their eyeshadow duo's usually retail at around £20+. I actually tried this out today, it has a beautiful combination of peachy pink & gold shades & they really are incredible.

So those are my blog sale bargains. Have you found any bargains lately?

I shall be reviewing both products soon, if you have tried either leave your thoughts in the comments below.


4 comments:

  1. I love getting a blog sale bargain! You picked up two great ones esp the NARS eyeshadow duo
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bargains are the best (: The Nars eyeshadow duo is so beautiful, so happy I got it (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love blog sales, if I wasn't so poor I would literally be snapping loads up but I am such a shopaholic, maybe I should have one myself hahah xxx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find that when I have no money..I want everything but when I do have money there is either one or two things or nothing at all :/ I would definitely be checking it out if you did aha (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric