Avene Soothing Hydrating Serum

Thursday, 20 March 2014


 Hey Dolls.
My skin has been somewhat of a nightmare lately, it has become incredibly sensitive & it is definitely lacking moisture. Escentual tweeted asking if any bloggers would be interested in trying the Avene Soothing Hydrating Serum, I was very interested as I have no idea what products to use to help soothe my skin as I have never experienced it being this sensitive before. 

 The Avene Soothing Hydrating Serum comes packaged in a beautiful frosted glass bottle with orange & black writing. The glass bottle shows you exactly how much product you have left which I think is great for people who like to re purchase before the product has ran out. It has a pump applicator which makes it easy to dispense & there will be no wasted product.

The serum has a light, almost gel like formula, it glides on to the skin leaving it feeling soft, supple & hydrated. A little bit of product really does go a long way, I use two small pumps for my entire face & neck, the serum absorbs quickly & leaves a slight cooling sensation on the skin. I apply this every morning & night after double cleansing & no irritation has occurred what so ever. My skin feels healthy again, I don't have to worry about applying something & having it become irritated because the serum acts like a protective layer over my skin. It has a very subtle fragrance but once applied it vanishes - I think this serum would be great for all skin types.

All in all, I have loved incorporating this serum into my skin care routine. It has made a massive difference to how my skin looks & feels. 

You can purchase the Avene Soothing Hydrating Serum for £12.75 on the Escentual website until the end of March. RRP £17.


*This product was gifted to me for consideration of review

2 comments:

  1. I will definitely be hitting up the website as that is a fantastic price for a great product xxx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a lovely product (: I'd definitely recommend it (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric