What's In My Shower

Tuesday, 25 February 2014


Hey Dolls.
I have been obsessed with 'what's in my shower' posts/videos lately so I thought I'd give it a go. I tend to keep more than one of each product in my shower but I thought I'd just show you what my favourite products are.


Herbal Essences Bee Strong Shampoo & Conditioner
Firstly these smell incredible! I mostly use 2in1 products because..well I'm lazy & if you have a lot of hair you will know how much of a pain it is when the condioner runs out but you have half a bottle of shampoo left -.- but I adore honey so I needed these in my life. They leave my hair feeling soft & looking healthy.

Pantene Strengthening Lotion
I have only recently started using this but I've already noticed such a difference in my hair, I mostly use it on the ends as that part seems to be the most damaged & it leaves them feeling soft & I've noticed less hair breakage. 

Original Source Vanilla Milk & Raspberry Shower Gel
I adore this! It not only smells incredible but it lathers really well & leaves my skin feeling amazing!

L'Oreal Perfect Clean Foaming Cream Wash
I have also only recently started using this, it has a very thick gel like consistency which lathers really nicely & it also had a rubber thingy to gently exfoliate your face..well thats what I use it for as it does a really good job. I also use this to take of any eye make up that hasn't been removed by my cleansing water & it doesn't make them sore at all.

Arora Sweet Vanilla Body Scrub
This is a fantastic body scrub, it has a very thick consistancy & it is gentle enough to use everyday but buffs away any dead skin cells like a dream. My skin if left feeling soft for days & the scent is amazing!

Amy Spring Clean Cooling Clay Mask
I like to apply a face mask before I get into the shower, it is very relaxing. I really like the thick consistency of this, it has qute a strong peppermint scent which I adore & when removed my face feels very clean & refreshed. I have also noticed that my skin looks a lot more blemish free.

So those are my favourite products that are in my shower. Have you done a post/video like this? 

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to try the L'Oréal Perfect clean for a while now but was a bit afraid of the brush, but I will give it a go :) thank you !
    xx, Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brush is super soft, it is very gentle on the skin but buffs away any nasties (: Let me know what you think of it (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric