Umberto Giannini Backcomb In A Bottle

Monday, 3 February 2014


Hey Dolls.
One of the products in the Boots Christmas Advent Calender was the Umberto Giannini Backcomb In A Bottle spray. I won't deny that I love big hair, I want a ton of texture & volume & will spend hours on my hair until I have it the way I want. I backcomb nearly every day but as it takes a while as my hair is quite long & thick..I thought this could be an amazing alternative. 


The Backcomb In A Bottle spray is a fine mist that you spritz into your roots or all over & then ruffle your hair to add a lot of texture & volume. I really like the effect this product has on my hair, it doesn't quite create a backcombed effect but the amount of texture & volume it adds to my hair without the damage from backcombing is amazing. I find you only need to spray a small amount to get the desired look & it doesn't leave my hair feeling crispy or sticky. I love using this when I have a simple ponytail, a messy bun or when I attempt to rock a quiff. It also works well as adding lift to my roots when I go for casual beachy waves.

All in all, I am really impressed with this product. I will say that the results from backcombing are slightly better but using this makes it such a quick & easy way to add some texture & volume to your hair especially if your in a rush.

What's your favourite way to add volume to your hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric