Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation - Ivory

Sunday, 2 February 2014


Hey Dolls.
I feel like I waffle on about the Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation all the time but I haven't done an in depth review yet. So that's what I thought I'd do today - I adore this foundation, I reach for it everyday & purchase a back up whenever I can.


Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation is a 'my skin but better' product. It feels light on the skin, gives a natural somewhere in the middle of dewy & matte finish & has a light - medium coverage but still evens out my skintone, covers any redness/blemishes & doesn't feel drying on the skin. A little bit of product really does go a long way, I only pour out a pea size amount, dot around my face & then blend away - it blends like a dream & makes my skin feel so soft. The shade Ivory is the perfect match for my skintone & lasts all day without budging. The foundation is quite watery which made me think it would be an issue as it doesn't have a pump but if you have a steady enough hand then you shouldn't pour out more then you need.

This is a perfect all year round foundation for me, it gives me enough coverage but keeps everything looking natural. It applies like a dream & is such an amazing colour match. This has been my HG foundation for a while & I really don't see anything taking the top spot anytime soon.

Are you a fan of the Nearly Naked Range? What is your HG foundation?

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try this foundation, I love Revlon's Colorstay for going out and want a more natural looking foundation as my Bourjois Healthy Mix is running out! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a great foundation (: It looks so natural (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric