Origins Gift Bauble - GinZing Eye Cream & Make A Difference + Rejuvenating Moisturiser

Saturday, 1 February 2014


Hey Dolls.
Today I thought I'd do a mini review for my two favourite products from the Origins Gift Bauble. I have been loving the Ginzing Eye Cream & the Make A Difference + Rejuvenating Moisturiser - they have become staples in my everyday skin care routine as you only need a tiny amount so they will last quite a while. I may possibly pick up full size versions but as they are on the pricey side, I will be giving it a lot of thought.




Ginzing Eye Cream has a almost gel like formula, it feels very light on the skin & applies easily - no irritation has occurred. It not only brightens my eyes but also makes them appear less puffy & tired. You only need to use a tiny amount as the product really does go a long way, it leaves my eye area feeling soft & protected. It dries almost instantly & has a gorgeous fruity scent.

Make A Difference + Rejuvenating Moisturiser has a light creamy formula, it makes my skin feel hydrated, soft & absorbs almost instantly. It doesn't leave my skin looking shiny or feeling greasy, it also has a beautiful fresh & slightly fruity scent. I usually opt for a thicker moisturiser to keep my skin protected from the harsh weather but I find that even though this one is light, it hydrates my skin enough & keeps any dry patches at bay.

Are you a fan of Origins? Do you think they are worth the price tag? 

6 comments:

  1. I love the gin zing scent, I really liked the moisturiser I didn't know there was an eye cream :) I do think some of their products are a bit too pricey but all the products I've tried I've been impressed with x

    EmmiHearts

    ReplyDelete
  2. It smells so amazing! The eye cream is really nice (: I think they would be worth it in the long run but there are so many things I want to try, I think I'll probably wait until some sort of sale but I have loved using these samples xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These were so cute! Origins do the best Xmas gifts & sets. The Make A Difference + range is my favourite. The products are so good & help calm my skin and keep it looking bright & healthy
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the gift bauble, it is such a nice way to try products without spending a fortune. I really like the Make A Difference + Moisturiser, it makes my skin look & feel amazing (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The little ball is so cute! And so nice to try smaller sizes before investing in the real thing! I sadly didn't have much luck with the origins products I've tried in the past few months. My favorite product is the modern friction face wash though! I've heard such good things about their ginzing line and it sounds like it would smell amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It really is, it looked amazing on my little tree (:
    Oh, that's a shame :/ It really does smell lovely, really fresh & fruity (:

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric