Photographs #3

Wednesday, 26 February 2014


Hey Dolls.
I love taking photos of things that make me smile, are pretty or old photos that bring back some memories so I thought I'd share them with you.

Little Ash | The beautiful bracelet my dad bought me | Dad & I a loooong time ago | New ring storage | Finally have some fairy lights | Yummy vanilla chai tea | Matte mint polka dot nails | Selfie | I made an effort with my hair..I like it | Beautiful design on the mua shimmer highlighter | Messy bun day | Favourite nail combo | So close to my next milestone | Matt & I | How adorable is the tony moly gloss bar?! | Love this facemask | Rare blue sky | Mini dairy milk egg | My beautiful dogs | Mac viva glam 1.

Do you like to take photographs of anything & everything?

2 comments:

  1. I looooove Pukka tea! So yummy!

    p.s. Just wanted to come say hello to another fellow March advertiser on Agent Smyth! :)

    xo Brianna | Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Vanilla Chai is the only flavour I've tried from Pukka but it's amazing (: Definitely want to try more (:

    Awh, that's lovely (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric