My Make Up Storage & Collection

Tuesday, 18 February 2014


Hey Dolls.
Today I thought I'd show you how I store my make up & what products I have in my collection. I do have a few bits in my make up bag which I may do a separate post on that as I have a beautiful new make up bag so if you're interested in that, leave me a comment below.


I use the Ikea Helmer to store all my make up, It has 6 roomy drawers & has castors on the bottom so it can be moved around easily. On top I keep perfumes, I like to keep the majority of them in boxes as they store easier that way. I like to store my make up in order of how I apply it, so the 1st drawer is face products, the 2nd drawer is eye/brow products & the 3rd drawer is lip products. I still need to get proper separators for all the products to make it look a bit tidier but for now, I'm pretty happy with it.

For all my mini products, I keep them in a glass jar as I can see what I have better & that way they get used more. 

So that's how I store my make up & a little look at what products I have. If you have done a post like this, leave the links in the comments below - I would love to have a look.

11 comments:

  1. I love reading posts like this, I love your idea for storing mini products, I always forget to use mine gonna have to get a pretty jar now :p x

    EmmiHearts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely collection! I think I may need to get myself some drawers like this soon!

    I have nominated you for The Liebster Award, if you would like to take part check out my post... http://www.nickisnicknackery.com/2014/02/the-leibester-award.html

    Nicki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily - Me too, storage posts are my favourite (: I have started using mine more, so I'd definitely recommend it (: xx

    Nicki - Thank you (: They are great quality, pretty easy to put together to (:
    Thanks, I'll check it out (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award :) you're blog is amazing ! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you (: That means so much to me (:
    I'll check out the post now, what's your blog name? xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your storage!


    http://hollybumblebeee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you lovely (: The Ikea Helmer is so great for make up storage, would definitely recommend it (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant post, I love storage posts! You've got a great set up! xo

    Hannah | Glitter and Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you hun (: Storage posts are great, they are definitely a favourite (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww I really like your blog! xx
    lifestyleandbeauty93.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric