Mini Make Up

Saturday, 8 February 2014


Hey Dolls.
I was getting quite annoyed with how noisy the jar I keep my cotton pads in is, I usually don't go to bed until very late so I really don't want to be making a ton of noise just to remove my make up. I decided to find another use for the jar, I thought about all the mini products I have laying around. I own two Benefit sets even though I adore them I find the products don't get used enough because they are hidden away in the packaging. The only problem is the Benefit sets have a few products that are just in pans & I have no where to put them. It would have been much better if they were in their own little cases. I also have a few mini products in my make up drawers & they are usually buried under everything else. So I put all the mini products in the jar & I really like how it looks, they are all in one place so I can just quickly grab something.




How do you store all your mini products?

3 comments:

  1. A great idea! I actually keep the majority of my beauty products in the Ikea Moppe mini drawers chest which my mum got me for my Birthday :) It has various sized drawers so it's great for both larger and smaller products. I'm yet to decide which colour to paint it as it's still the dull wood colour.

    Tamsyn-Elizabeth
    Peach Pow XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a cute storage idea - I keep samples (sachets) in a box & small tubes or makeup in a draw. I like the idea of keeping them in a jar where I can see them
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tamsyn - Thank you (: Ooh, I have had my eye on the Moppe drawers, do you have any photos of it? (: xx

    Vicki - Thank you (: I also keep sachets in a box, don't get used much aha (: Since putting the products in the jar, I found I have been reaching for them more (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric