Illamasqua Cream Foundation - 150

Friday, 21 February 2014


Hey Dolls.
When Illamasqua was having their sale, I made two separate orders - the first one being this Cream Foundation. I have actually already reviewed the other Illamasqua purchase I made but as I have never tried a cream foundation before, I've spent some time trying different ways to apply it to see what works best for me.


The Illamasqua Cream Foundation is quite sheer when first applied but it can be built up to be full coverage. The formula is very creamy & leaves the skin with a smooth, flawless finish. I got the shade 150, it is a little to dark for my skin tone but it isn't to noticeable. I like to apply this with a pointed foundation brush & the blend with a beauty sponge - It takes a little longer than using a buffing brush but I find it gives a better finish. I have also been using this as a concealer when using other foundations, it covers dark circles/blemishes really well & lasts around 6-7 hours before I see any redness peaking through. 

All in all, I really like the Illamasqua Cream Foundation. It gives a flawless finish, doesn't feel drying & can be built to the coverage you want.

Are you a fan of Illamasqua? Did you pick up anything in the sale?


2 comments:

  1. Gives a flawless finish, not that sounds like a foundation I could use.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is a lovely foundation, would definitely recommend (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric