Illamasqua Cream Blush - Seduce

Tuesday, 11 February 2014


Hey Dolls.
While Illamasqua were having their sale I picked up this beautiful cream blush for only £7.50. Bargain! I have had this for a few days now & I have been obsessed with it. So I thought I should share my thoughts with you.


Seduce is a beautiful deep raspberry shade, it looks quite scary in the pan but if used lightly can give a beautiful rosy flush. The cream blush melts effortlessly into the skin, it leaves a dewy finish & the pigmentation is amazing! You can achieve a subtle flush or a bold sweep of colour with minimal effort. It lasts for around 9-10 hours on my skin but it wears beautifully, it still looks even & dewy after hours & it doesn't accentuate any dry areas.

All in all, I adore this blush. The quality is amazing & they have a ton of beautiful colours to suite every skin tone. It has definitely become a firm favourite & I will definitely be trying out more shades.

Are you a fan of Illamasqua?

4 comments:

  1. I've never owned an Illamasqua product I can't believe how cheap you got this, it is such a pretty shade I'm gonna have to look at this on a counter now I'm swooning <3

    EmmiHearts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Illamasqua have amazing sales, you should definitely check it out next time they have one (: The shade is stunning, it can be made really subtle or really bold (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Illamasqua are on of my faves, they always have amazing sales and the products are amazing!! xx
    Genna at Lipstick Crush

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the second product I've tried from Illamasqua, their products are really lovely (: I was so impressed by their sale, will definitely be picking up more products soon (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric