How I Contour

Saturday, 15 February 2014


Hey Dolls.
I have been contouring my face for a while now & I really couldn't imagine it not being a part of my daily routine. Even if I am just applying some mascara & doing my brows, I have to contour. It adds a lot more definition to my face without it looking unnatural.
I change the brush I use often but I think I have finally found the perfect one. I use the Real Techniques Contour Brush which is from the Core Collection. It is so soft & fits into the hollows of my cheeks perfectly, I also use it to define my nose & jaw. It does an amazing job of applying the blush while blending it to make sure it looks as natural as possible.

The product I use to contour is the Nyx Blush - Taupe. It is the perfect shade for my pale skin. When applied the blush looks more like a shadow, it is easy to apply & blends well. 

I swirl the brush into the blush, tap of any excess, suck in my cheeks & apply. I try not to go to far down as I want it to look natural.
So that is my very easy contour routine. What products do you use to contour?


8 comments:

  1. I have never tried any NYX products but may have to check them out! Great post, I did a similar one on my blog recently and would love it if you checked it out!

    Rosie x itsalljustrosie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely recommend trying them out, all the products I've tried I adore (: I will definitely have a look (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive been looking for a contouring brush, will be sure to check this one out!

    Josie xoxo Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's such a great brush, let me know what you think of it when you try it (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds fab, I have never been great at contouring at all so might give this a go xxx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was never really all that good at contouring, I think it has definitely got better since using the nyx blush as it looks so natural. (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been looking for a good contour powder for my pale skin thanks for sharing I really want the core collection aswell now :p

    EmmiHearts

    ReplyDelete
  8. No problem lovely (: Let me know what you think of it when you try it (: It is such an amazing set, Amazon usually have great offers on Real Techniques brushes (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric