Clinique Superprimer Face Primer - Dullness

Wednesday, 12 February 2014


Hey Dolls.
 I have noticed my skin looks a bit dull lately so I wanted to find something to combat that. I purchased the Clinique Superprimer Face Primer - Dullness from a blog sale for a bargain price. I have been using it for a while & thought I'd share my thoughts with you.


Clinique have brought out 6 superprimers to combat a range of complexion issues & help to bring us a step closer to the appearance of flawless skin.

The primer comes packged in a light pink squeezy tube, the brand name & lid is silver & the writing is white. The lid feels very secure & it is quite slim so it is a great product for traveling.
This is a customised primer that helps to prep & correct your skin before foundation/concealer application. When applied it feels very velvety which is normally associated with silicone based primers but it has quite a creamy mousse like texture which makes it feel very light on the skin. The primer for dull skin is a light pink, when applied & blended it becomes clear. It leaves a semi matte almost powdery feel to my skin, it blurs pores/fine lines, brightens my skin & leaves it feeling smooth & soft. As the primer has a mousse like texture, you only need a pea sized amount to cover your entire face. I find my make up applies better & lasts perfectly throughout the whole day.

I am incredibly impressed with the Clinique Superprimer Face Primer for Dull Skin. It really does add a radiant glow & makes my skin feel & look incredible. I have my eye on the primer for redness, so hopfully I will adore that one just as much.

The Clinique Superprimer Face Primer retails at £20 for 30ml.

What products do you use to combat dull skin?

2 comments:

  1. I love the sound of this! I've been after the yellow one to correct redness but this one sounds amazing too! if only I could afford both and mix them :p x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a lovely primer, my skin looks a lot more radiant since I've been using it. Definitely worth a try (: I'm after the one for redness to, hopefully it's as good as the dullness one (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric