Bedside Beauty

Friday, 14 February 2014


Hey Dolls.
I have not so recently got a bedside table, I have been keeping a few items in there I occasionally can't be bothered forget to do when it's time for my beauty sleep.



I keep a few essentials in the top drawer, in this very old Quality Street tin that belonged to my Bampi. I really like how it looks & it doesn't take up much space.

The Body Shop Hand & Nail Cream.
I get very dry hands so it's always nice to keep something that gives them plenty of moisture without leaving them feeling greasy.

The Body Shop Chocomania Lip Butter
I like to apply a lip balm/butter before bed, as my lips get quite dry during the night. This has a lovely scent & sinks in quickly while giving my lips plenty of moisture.

Nip & Fab Cherry Tarte Body Butter
Once I'm in bed, I really don't want to get out so if I have forgot to moisturise my body.. I will usually leave it until the morning. This body butter sinks in quickly, has a lovely scent & keeps my skin feeling soft all night.

Superdrug Naturally Radiant Day & Night Cream
I very rarely forget to moisturise my face but if I do I like to have something to apply that sinks in quickly, doesn't leave any residue & gives my skin enough hydration. I also keep the day cream in there as I'm trying to use it up before I re purchase the Garnier Moisture Match. 

So that's everything I keep in my bedside table. What do you keep in yours?


8 comments:

  1. I love your retro tin :o I'm going to have to get the almond hand cream I bet it smells ah-mazing :) I keep my trusty L'occitane shea butter hand cream and a pot of vaseline on my bedside x

    EmmiHearts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you (: It really does smell incredible, it's a great hand cream to (: I've heard so many good things about L'occitane. definitely have to give them a try (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your retro tin! So cute.
    The Nip & Fab Body Butters are amazingly hydrating and smell so good
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you (: The Cherry Tarte one is incredible, it does such a great job of moisturizing my skin & it smells lovely (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks very cute, fab idea as I am always reaching for products in bed and have to have a massive root around! xxx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you (: I find keeping them all in a tin makes it much easier to find (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love having a tin or basket next to my bed, it's easy to reach for if you've forgotten about them. x

    Lucy | Make Up Your Mind

    ReplyDelete
  8. It really is, I like that I'm not skipping out on steps because I'm to lazy to get out bed aha xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric