Battle Of The Pore Vanishing Primers

Monday, 10 February 2014


Hey Dolls.
I have enlarged pores on my nose & cheeks & I have been on the hunt to find the perfect way to hide them away. I have three primers that promise to minimise the appearance of pores, I love them all but which one would be better for you?


The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser is a very lightweight yellowish gel, it has a strong tea tree scent that becomes subtle once applied. The gel does an amazing job at smoothing out my pores & fine lines while giving my skin a matte finish.

Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser is a clear silicone based gel primer, it feels light on the skin & leaves my skin feeling soft while drastically reducing the appearance of pores & calming down any redness.

Benefit POREfessional is a tinted balm, it feels light on the skin & evens out my skintone. It leaves the skin with a velvety smooth finish & makes my pores look almost invisible. It also calms down redness & blurs the appearance of any blemishes.

I adore all three of these primers, they all do an amazing job at reducing the appearance of pores but my personal favourite is the Benefit Porefessional. Maybelline Baby Skin comes 2nd & The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser comes 3rd only because the weather has been taking it's toll on my skin & has made it extra dry so anything with a matte finish is out of bounds at the moment.

Have you tried any of these primers? Which is your favourite?

4 comments:

  1. I recently purchased the Baby Skin primer - after reading that it comes close to Porefessional but at a fraction of the cost! Can't wait to try it. I am currently using Clinique Pore Minimising Primer which is really fab!

    Josie xoxo Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know what you think when you try it (: I will definitely have to give that one a go, I have a Clinique primer for dull skin which is really nice (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to try the Maybelline one or the Bodyshop one, just a question though - did any of them make you break out?


    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't experienced any break outs with any of these products (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric