Barry M Shadow & Blush Palette - Natural Glow

Wednesday, 5 February 2014


 Hey Dolls.
As you probably know, I adore Barry M...but I've only ever tried their nail polishes. I was really excited when I won the three shadow & blush palettes. I have had them for quite a while now, the Natural Glow palette is definitely my favourite out of the three.



This palette contains 6 neutral eyeshadows, a nice mix between matte & shimmer shades. It also contains a light pink blush, this has a subtle amount of shimmer. 

The eyeshadows are quite soft & buttery, they blend well, have little to no fall out & are well pigmented. I will say that the darker shades are slightly more pigmented but that isn't to much of a problem. When using a primer, they last all day with no creasing or fading. I find that all the shades go well together & can be used to create both day or night looks.

The blush is a lovely pale pink, it applies & blends well but the pigmentation lets it down for me, it took about three applications to get a decent colour payoff & by that time it went from subtle shimmer to an almost frosted finish. I feel this would work better as a subtle highlighter than what it's supposed to be used for.

All in all, I really love the eyeshadow part of this palette - I don't think I will get much use out of the blush. I really like that the palette contains a big mirror & two double sided applicators - they aren't the best but are handy to have if you have forgotten your usual make up brushes.


3 comments:

  1. I agree - the blush part isn't great but the eyeshadows are very wearable and I have used them quite a lot since I bought it
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Do you know how much it is because I would love to give it ago! have a nice dayy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicki - I have used the 3rd & 6th eyeshadow the most, they are really good quality (:

    Emma - Thank you (: The palette is £6.49 lovely (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric