Updated | My Lipstick Collection

Saturday, 11 January 2014


Hey Dolls.
I have recently noticed that my original lipstick collection has been quite a fair amount of views lately & honestly it made me cringe a little as the quality of the photos isn't the best so I asked around on twitter if anyone would be interested in a updated version & a few people said yes. So that's what I'm doing today.

1st row
 Sleek - Barely There | Kat Von D - Adora | Mac - Rebel | Rimmel - Alarm.
2nd Row
 Revlon - Coral | Mua - It's A Situation | Calvin Klein - Orange Too | Collection - Queen Of Hearts.
3rd Row
 Mua - Bring It | Natural Collection - Crimson | Mua Scarlet Siren | Mua Wild Berry.


I don't own a ton of lipsticks, there is about 12 in total & most of them have been in my collection for a while. You will probably notice that I tend the buy the same three shades quite often.. Red, Purple/Berry & Orange. There is one lonely pinky shade in there from Sleek, it's a beautiful 'my lips but better' shade. 

My favourite lipsticks from my collection right now are Sleek Barely There, Mac Rebel, Mua Scarlet Siren & Mua Wild Berry. I reach for these the most when I do bother to wear lipstick. Not much has changed from my original post but it has made me really want to have a sort out, I don't really think I need 6 reds..do you?

So that's my lipstick collection, I didn't want this post to be to long so I didn't want to waffle on about the formulas/shades etc. I will say that they all apply really nicely & last ages, as that's one of the biggest things I look for as I usually forget to bring it with me to re apply aha.

Have you done a lipstick collection post? What are your recommendations for 'my lips but better' shades?


9 comments:

  1. Lovely post!! I love MUA :D Red lips suit you really well :) Great lipstick collection you have got there :)
    Ava xox
    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mua are great, their matte lipsticks are amazing (: Thanks lovely (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't done a post like this for some reason, my recommendations for your lips but better shades are Topshop's Beatnik and the Revlon Kissable balm stain in honey :) gosh I'd love to try mac rebel it is such a nice purple shade x


    EmmiHearts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post, you really suit bright lips! x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily - Send me a link if you do (: I've been after a Revlon balm stain for ages, will definitely pick the shade up soon (: It's absolutely stunning, definitely worth the money (: xx

    Claire - Thanks lovely (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post :) 'It's A Situation' looks beautiful! x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you (: It really is, it's such a lovely lipstick (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. MAC Rebel is such a gorgeous shade. I have my eyes on it, along with MAC Syrup. They are definitely going to be some of the next few lipsticks that I will be picking up.
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  9. It really is, I love how buildable it is so you can have it quite subtle or make it as bold as the bullet (: I have my eye on a few shades to, craving looks like a really nice shade (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric