Update

Tuesday, 14 January 2014

Hey Dolls.
For the last few days I have had a cold, it's been bearable but as of late it has got increasingly worse. So I'm writing this little post to let you know that I won't be blogging for a few days until I'm better. I'll still be semi active on twitter so if you need to ask me a question then feel free to tweet me or send me an email. I really hope I get well enough to blog soon as I have blogged nearly everyday since I started. I hope you all understand & none of you disappear (: 

 


3 comments:

  1. I'm sure everyone will wait it out. Get well soon! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you start to feel better soon:-)x
    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy - I hope so (: Thank you lovely, I usually never get sick so it tends to be really bad when I do. xx

    Charnai - Thank you hun (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric