The Blogger Made Me Buy It Tag

Monday, 13 January 2014

Hey Dolls.
I have recently came across a tag that was created by Danniella, it's called The Blogger Made Me Buy It.. I read a lot of reviews, google swatches constantly & have bought my fair share of goodies because a few bloggers have raved & raved about it...even more so since starting my own blog. 


1) Who are your most influential bloggers?  Who are the ones that you really rely on for reviews and swatches?
The two most influential bloggers for me are Today I Adore & The Sunday Girl. If I have my eye on something I always check their blogs for reviews & swatches first.

2) Do you buy a product solely as a result from one review from your favourite bloggers, or do you look for more reviews from others?
I always try to read more than one review but I have recently bought the Maybelline Baby Skin after reading Lily Pebbles review. I just needed to try it as I'm on a try every product that could minamise pores kick.
3) What is your most favourite item that you have ever bought as a consequence of blogs?
Hmmm..this is a tough one. I'm going to have to say the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette. I always had a hard time finding good quality matte shades but this is incredible & I highly recommend it.

4) What is your least favourite item that you have ever bought as a consequence of blogs?
Maybelline Baby Lips! It's a terrible lipbalm, it feels like vasaline & made my dry lips worse.
5) Name 5 products you have bought recently as a result of blogs.
This is another tough one..Umm..The Body Shop Almond Hand Cream, Real Techniques Core Collection & Starter Kit, L'Oreal BB Powder, Maybelline Plush Mascara & Mua Undressed Palette.

6) Have you ever given into blogger hype?  If so, which hype?
I have, I gave into the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer hype & I'm really glad I did. It's amazing!
7) Have you ever avoided blogger hype?  If so, which hype?
I'm avoiding buying Urban Decay Naked 1, 2 or 3. I would love to have atleast one to see what all the hype is about but £37 is a lot for an eyeshadow palette.

8) Is everything you buy based on blogger reviews or are there some items you buy without checking out a review?
I will buy anything from Mua without checking reviews, they are an amazing brand & it is rare that I will be disappointed by something.

So that's all the questions, have you done this tag?

2 comments:

  1. i love all of the MUA products, as it doesnt matter if you don't like them due to them being so cheap! :)

    make-up-your-mindx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are incredibly affordable (: I always have to check reviews with more expensive products as I can be incredibly fussy :/ xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric