Urban Decay Brow Box - Honey Pot

Monday, 20 January 2014


Hey Dolls.
Today I thought I'd review possibly one of the most exciting Christmas presents I received & that is the Urban Decay Brow Box - Honey Pot. I have been lusting after this for a while & couldn't believe my eyes when I unwrapped it.




The Urban Decay Brow Box is everything you need to achieve perfect brows. It comes packaged in a deep purple compact box complete with two mirrors on each drawers - one normal & one magnified. On the top drawer, it has two brow powders & a brow wax & on the bottom drawer, it has two angled brushes & a pair of tweezers. 

The two shades can be mixed together or used on their own, I personally use the lighter shade on the right as I find it is a tad to dark when mixed with the darker shade. The brow powders are well pigmented, very soft & blend well. The wax holds the brows in place all day but doesn't leave them feeling crispy. The tools are also amazing, the tweezers are angled & sharp & even though they are a little stiff, they grip the hairs well. The angled brushes pick up the colour well & even though they are quite small, I find they give me a more precise application.

The Brow Box is incredible, not only is everything amazing quality but it is also perfect for on the go as you have everything you could possibly need & is incredibly sturdy so nothing will fall out or get ruined while it's in your make up bag,

Are you a fan of Urban Decay? What brow products do you use?

12 comments:

  1. Oh this looks pretty awesome! I love brow stuff, and the adorable little compact is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is amazing (: I really like how travel friendly it is, it has everything you need (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so similar to Benefit Brow Zings! Love the colour on you, very natural.

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try Benefit Brow Zings. If it's anything like this, I'll definitely have to give it a try (: Thank you lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds amazing. I love all of the Urban Decay products I've tried so I'd definitely like to try this :) x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  6. It really is a wonderful product (: Let me know what you think of it, when you try it (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks lovely, I'm currently using a Rimmel pencil but this looks far more natural!!
    Great Pics :)
    Josie xoxo
    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  8. The brow box does give a very natural finish, it's such amazing quality (: Thank you (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm looking for a brow product, and this might be a good option for me. I'll have to see what their shade range is like and see if there is one that will work for me.
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is such a lovely product (: There is another shade called Brown Sugar, it is aimed at darker haired girls (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bought the Urban Decay brow box for my mum for Xmas in 2012- she LOVES it! Great product. I actually used a brown matte UD eye pencil for my brows, then comb it through thoroughly, because they stay ALLLLL day!

    :)

    Char xxx
    charleyshadow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. It really is amazing (: Ooh, I've been wanting to try a new pencil for the brows so I will definitely keep an eye out for that (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric