This One Volumising Dry Shampoo

Sunday, 5 January 2014


Hey Dolls.
My hair is very flat & I usually have to tease it to death for it to look semi presentable. So I am on the hunt for the perfect product to give my hair lots of volume & texture without it being ridiculously time consuming. A few weeks ago I picked up the This One Volumising Dry Shampoo & I have been using it nearly everyday since. So I thought it was about time I shared my thoughts with you.

 excuse the mess & the onesie (:

As a dry shampoo it's amazing, I find that it absorbs any excess oil & leaves my hair feeling & looking clean with only a small amount of product needed. It also has a very fresh scent as it contains Ginger & Guarana extracts. But I bought it to see if it could make my flatter than flat hair look voluminous & give it lots of texture - I want mahooosive hair. I must admit, I'm really impressed! I spritz a small amount at the roots & massage it in with my fingers, I find that it gives my hair a quite a bit of lift & volume & lots of texture. My hair doesn't feel like I've added any product & still looks clean, there is also no white residue left behind. I find that I use my teasing brush less & less because this gives the volume & texture I want without it being to much for everyday.

All in all, I adore this volumising dry shampoo & will definitely re purchase. I do have one or two other volumising products I want to try out so watch out for those.

What are your favourite volumising products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric