No7 Cleansing Body Polish & Cocooning Body Balm

Friday, 24 January 2014


Hey Dolls.
Today I thought I would talk about two products that have made this harsh Winter weather not so bad. In my stocking I found two products from No7 - the Cleansing Body Polish & Cocooning Body Balm. I have never tried any skincare products from No7 before so I was incredibly excited to be able to use them.

The Cleansing Body Polish is a thick gel packed with tons of tiny exfoliating particles. It is gentle enough to use everyday but still gets rid of any dry skin without causing irritation. I found that a little bit really does go a long way as it lathers nicely making the product easy to apply. My skin looks much nicer & still feels soft days after use.

The Cocooning Body Balm is a ultra hydrating lotion that has a light texture. It leaves my skin with a lasting layer of softness without feeling greasy or heavy & absorbs almost instantly. The balm does have a subtle fresh scent, it doesn't linger on the skin for long which is nice if you want to use other fragrances. I found that you only need to use a tiny amount as it is so hydrating.

I have really been enjoying using both these products, my skin looks so much nicer & feels a lot better. I definitely recommend them.

Are you a fan of No7 Skincare?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric