Mua Undressed Palette

Tuesday, 28 January 2014


Hey Dolls.
I have had my eye on this palette for the longest time, while browsing on Superdrug I saw that it was finally in stock so I added one to my basket faster than you can say 'mine'. I have been using this palette nearly everyday since it got delivered to my home, it took a lot for me to take photos before using it.




Like most palettes from Mua, the shades are contained in a black plastic case with a black & transparent lid. It is sturdy & doesn't take up much space, being able to see the shades without opening the case is a great feature. All Mua palettes come with a double ended foam applicator, they aren't the best brushes in the world but it's the thought that counts.

The Undressed palette contains 10 shimmer shades & 2 matte shades, it also has a good range of colours, mostly neutral but it contains a few deeper shades to. The shades are highly pigmented, buttery soft & apply like a dream. There is minimal fall out but that is easy enough to quickly sweep away. The lasting power is incredible, they last all day without creasing or fading. This palette is amazing for both day & night looks.


I thought I'd include swatches of the four shades I have been loving the most.

 Shade 2, 9, 6 & 4.

Are you a fan of Mua? What is your favourite palette?


6 comments:

  1. I have this palette too and love it! A great Naked dupe and for the money you just can't beat it. It's my fave MUA palette by far x

    Claire | AgentSmyth | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is an amazing palette (: My favourite palette used to be the Heaven & Earth palette but this has definitely taken the top spot. The shades are beautiful & the quality is great (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried any MUA products but love the looks of their eye palettes, this is so cheap and I love the look of the shades so I'll have to pick it up x

    EmmiHearts

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are an amazing brand. I definitely recommend the eyeshadow palettes, heaven & earth & undressed are my favouirtes. Let me know what your thoughts are when you try it (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have just nominated you for the liebster award on my blog

    http://apieceofkatelyn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric