Maybelline Colour Show Nail Polish Set

Monday, 6 January 2014


Hey Dolls.
Today I thought I would review this lovely little Maybelline set I got for Christmas. It contains three nail polishes in the shades Mauve Kiss, Power Red & Wine Shimmer. I already own a few Maybelline polishes & adore them so I had high hopes for these & they didn't disappoint.


Mauve Kiss is a grey-ish beige.
Power Red is a classic red.
Wine Shimmer is a purpley pink shade with multicoloured shimmer.

I applied one coat of each to the nail wheel & as you can see Mauve Kiss & Power Red are incredible opaque. Wine Shimmer may need another coat or two to become opaque but it also makes a gorgeous top coat over another polish of a similar colour. The polishes have an amazing gel based formula that gives an even & streak free application, they dry within seconds & stay chip free for a week or so. I adore the shades & think they are perfect for all year round.

 I am really impressed with Maybelline & will definitely be picking up more shades.

Are you a fan of Maybelline Nail polishes?



8 comments:

  1. I love these little bottles of Maybelline polishes. I have a few in my collection & I'm always impressed with their staying power.
    This is a pretty trio - perfect Spring colours
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a lovely little set, it makes a great gift (: I think they are great for all year round (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. these look gorgeous, i love trying out new nail polishes and I've never tried any from this brand! x

    make-up-your-mindx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. They really are amazing quality, would definitely recommend trying some. They have so many beautiful shades (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mauve one looks really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is such a lovely shade (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW these look awesome, I am mega impressed! Love the overall finish & colours xxx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. They really are amazing, incredibly glossy & last ages (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric