Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser

Monday, 27 January 2014


Hey Dolls.
In my recent haul, I featured the Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser. I have been using this for a few days now & thought it was about time I shared my thoughts.


The packaging is lovely, Maybelline have stuck with the bright, eyecathing theme like they did with the baby lips. It is a small squeezy tube with a nozzle applicator - these two features makes it both travel friendly & more hygienic.

Maybelline Baby Skin is a clear silicone based gel primer that promises to leave skin fresh, soft and protected while also helping to blur enlarged pores & fine lines. I can definitely say it does what it says on the tin, my skin feels smooth & my pores are visibly reduced. My foundation glides onto the skin with ease & it prolongs any products I apply over it. A little bit of this primer really does go a long way, the small amount of product on my hand in the photo above covers my entire face. As it has a silky gel like formula it glides over the skin smoothing out any problem areas, I find my dry skin isn't an issue when I use it. This primer is fragrance free, lightweight & enriched with cherry extracts.

All in all, I really like the primer - it is a great alternative to the Benefit POREfessional but hasn't quite taken HG status. It retails at £7.99 which is a great price & is currently included in a buy 1 get 2nd half price offer. 

What are your thoughts on the Maybelline Baby Skin Primer?



2 comments:

  1. Still couldn't find it in Thailand. I really wanna try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. D: Oh No! I hope you get to try it soon xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric