Mac Blush - Easy Manner

Sunday, 12 January 2014


Hey Dolls.
If you read my blog sales bargains post, then you will have seen that I managed to get my hands on this gorgeous blush from Mac. I absolutely adore it, so I thought it was about time I gave you a more in depth review.

Light Swatch & Heavy Swatch

Easy Manner is a beautiful pale peachy pink shade, it has great pigmentation & as you can see from the photo above it can be applied lightly for a natural flush or built up to be more of a deeper shade. I think it would work well for fair & deeper skin tones as it is so bulidable. The blush has a satin finish & the texture is smooth & finely milled, it doesn't feel powdery on the skin & is easy to apply & blend. I found that one application gave me the desired effect but for deeper skin tones or ladies who aren't a fan of the natural flush look, you may have to apply the product 2-3 times. The lasting power is great, it lasted around 7-8 hours before fading slightly but still looked lovely.

I am incredibly impressed with the quality of the blush, it is well pigmented, easy to apply & blend & lasts for a good couple of hours. It has become one of my favourite blushes to use, I've reached for it nearly everyday since I've had it. I will definitely be trying more shades of soon.

Are you a fan of Mac blushes? What is your go to shade?

2 comments:

  1. I love the colour of this blush, it looks amazing!
    That wooden background is to pretty, are they your floorboards?x

    http://hollybumblebeee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is a lovely shade (:
    Thanks hun (: Yes, it is my floorboards (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric