EcoTools Face & Body Sculpting Brush

Wednesday, 8 January 2014


Hey Dolls.
I made a sneaky Fragrance Direct purchase & I bought the EcoTools Face & Body Sculpting Brush. I wanted this specifically for contouring my cheekbones & jawline as the one I use at the moment isn't doing the trick anymore. So I have been using this for a while & I thought I'd share my thoughts with you.


 This brush is massive, I don't think I would have purchased it if I knew exactly how big it was but I decided to give it a go & I was pleasantly surprised. The brush is beautiful, the handle is made of bamboo & the EcoTools logo has been stained onto it. The bristles are incredibly soft, so soft that I tend to stroke it like a cat sometimes... The bristles are very dense but still have a lot of movement & they have been squared off at each end, which makes it a great brush for contouring. I was worried I was going to end up with a huge line on my face but once I applied the product & blended it out a little, it looked incredibly natural & was quite precise. There wasn't a huge thick, unblendable line & it has now become my favourite brush to use. You can also use this to contour your neck, shoulders & decolletage but I have never done this so I don't know how well that would work. I think the main reason why this brush works so well for me personally is because I have a rather large face & it gives a very natural finish because it blends so well to the point where I have to add more because I think it's to natural aha.

Are you a fan of EcoTools? Have you tried this brush?
 

2 comments:

  1. This brush looks so interesting yet beautiful at the same time! I've got a couple of ecotools brushes and I love them so may need to look into this one more :) lovely post! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really does, I adore the bamboo handle (: This the first brush from EcoTools I have purchased, what brushes would you recommend? Thanks lovely, let me know what you think of it when you get it (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric