Collection Shimmer Shades - Way To Glow

Wednesday, 22 January 2014


Hey Dolls.
Today I thought I'd review the Collection Shimmer Shades - Way To Glow, I received this as one of my secret santa gifts & I adore it. I will say that I don't use it for what it's intended for.


 Collection Shimmer shades is supposed to be a multi purpose highlighter/blush/bronzer all in one compact. It contains four individual shades to create a subtle radiant glow on your face..but I don't use it for that, I use them individually as a highlight/eyeshadow & blush. As I am very pale, I didn't think swirling the shades together would look very good on my skin tones so instead I have mostly been using them to create an eye look I have become quite obsessed with.  I use the white champagne shade as an all over lid shade, I also use it as a blending colour. I use the warm bronze shade on the middle of the eyelid & then the cool bronze shade on the outer third of the eyelid. I also occasionally use the peachy pink shade as a subtle blush when I just want a little pinch of colour. The shades are finely milled, soft  & have a subtle shimmer running through them. The pigmentation is great & there is no fall out to be seen - not to mention that the lasting power of the shades is incredible.

All in all, I am incredibly impressed with the quality of the shimmer shades, I am so thankful to Jem for picking out this wonderful product for me (:

Are you a fan of Collection Shimmer Shades? Have you used it as a face highlight/bronzer/blush trio?

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post!! Gorgeous colours there :) Great swatches!! :D
    Ava xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lovely (: It really is a great multi use product (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric