My Most Worn Rings

Thursday, 23 January 2014

Hey Dolls.
So it's safe to say that I never used to be a fan of rings, I couldn't keep them on for more than 10 minutes & would rather spend my money on earrings & the occasional necklace but then something changed..I wanted to buy some amazing rings & manage to keep them on. So I did & now as I am typing this with my most favourite rings on my fingertips, I thought I would share them with you.

Black Cross Ring from Kukee | Gold Chevron Ring from Ebay | Gold Crossover Midi Ring - River Island | Gold & Bronze Finger Tip Chevron Rings - New Look | Gold Band & Chain Rings - Asos

I tend to change what fingers I'm wearing these beauties on but I'm guaranteed to have a few or all of them on. I find rings give that little extra confidence..it sounds strange but like some women say they feel like they can conquer the world with the right lipstick..well for me..I feel like I can conquer the world with my rings on.

What are your favourite rings? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric