Loving Lately #1

Friday, 31 January 2014


Hey Dolls.
Today I thought I would talk about three products that I have been loving lately. Two of these products featured in my latest haul but I have been using them every day since I got them.


L'Oreal BB Powder
This is a very light, finely milled powder. For me personally it doesn't have enough coverage to be used on it's own but it makes an amazing setting powder. It leaves my skin looking even, gives a semi matte finish & makes my make up last all day. The compact contains a mirror & a sponge underneath the powder, these two features makes it incredibly easy to touch up on the go if needed.

 Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara
 This mascara has a very light formula, it adds lots of volume & length but doesn't get clumpy or make my lashes feel crispy. The brush is quite flexable so it makes it easier to apply, the brush head is also quite large which can be messy for some but I find that it grabs every lash & gives them an even coating.

Revlon Grow Luscious Lash Liner  - Onyx
This liner is specifically designed to line your lash line to create fuller looking lashes. The formula feels very creamy, has incredible pigmentation & applies like a dream - no tugging at all. I managed to get an even line on both eyes as it is so easy to apply & it stays in place all day, no smudging what-so-ever!

Excuse my face looking a little patchy, it doesn't look like that in real life D:

Have you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts?

6 comments:

  1. Nice picks! The L'Oreal BB Powder sounds like something I should check out. The products look great on you!

    www.beautyloon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is a lovely powder, let me know what you think of it when you try it (: Thank you so much lovely (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not tried any of these products, I love the sound of the powder, shame about the coverage although I would just use it to set my makeup anyway x

    EmmiHearts

    ReplyDelete
  4. The powder is really nice, it's very lightweight & sets my foundation well (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the sound of the L'Oreal BB Powder
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a lovely powder, definitely worth a try (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric