Prairie Charms Mystery Box

Friday, 3 January 2014


Hey Dolls.
I have wanted to purchase some goodies from Prairie Charms for a while so when I saw on twitter that they were selling mystery boxes that are worth £30 for £5, I really couldn't say no. I received my package yesterday & I really couldn't be happier with what I got. They asked me what colours I like & what my personality is, so they could pick things out for me which I think it such a lovely thing as it showed that they really wanted to get to know me to give me the things that I would purchase for myself. So today I thought I would share what I got as they would make lovely gifts for any up coming birthdays or maybe as a little treat for yourself.


 I received a lovely pink & white cotton headband with a soft flexible wire insert to maintain shape. a pack of three deep purple, black & brown knot ties & a gorgeous black glittery bow.

The items are incredibly well made & such good value for money, I am super excited to wear these gorgeous accessories.

 I will definitely be picking up some more goodies from Prairie Charms.

2 comments:

Design by | SweetElectric