What I've Bought #14

Saturday, 25 January 2014


Hey Dolls.
So a few days/weeks or so ago I made a few sneaky orders, I won a £50 John Lewis Voucher, found an amazing bargain on a blog sale & bought a few products from Superdrug.


The two products I got from John Lewis was the YSL Set, it contains the well hyped Touche Eclat, a mascara & a youth serum. This has gone down to around £22-£25. I also picked up a 44ml Benefit POREfession for £29.50 only £5 more than the 22ml so I really couldn't say no, it has been my favourite primer for a while & I'm so excited that I finally have a full size version.

Then I saw on Twitter that someone was selling a Clinique primer for around £7.50, it either hasn't been used at all or hardly used. The only I have is for dull skin, I can't wait to use it as my skin isn't looking it's best at the moment.

The last few products were from Superdrug, I made an order after seeing that the Maybelline Baby Skin Primer was on their website, it was also a buy one get second half price offer so I also picked up the Plush Mascara. I then decided to pick up the L'Oreal BB Powder after reading some amazing reviews & then I also decided to get the Mua Undressed palette as I have wanted it for so long. Then I popped into superdrug while I was out & about & saw the the Garnier eye roll on was down to £1.99 & it was in the shade very fair. I already have one of these but since comparing the shades this one is a much better match for me.

Reviews of everything will be up soon, I have been using the products from superdrug so keep an eye out for those. (: 

5 comments:

  1. Great haul! I love the look of the YSL set and I really want to try Baby Skin too! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it x

    Claire | AgentSmyth | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've never brought something off of twitter or a blog sale, might have to look into it as there looks like there could be some bargains :)

    Lucy x |Make Up Your Mind

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire - It is such a lovely set, it comes with a gorgeous black & gold make up bag (: It is such a lovely primer, I've been using it for a few days. There will be a review up very soon (:

    Lucy - I adore blog sales, I have had a fair amount of bargains. I would definitely recommend having a look (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The YSL goodies were a bargain. I love their Touche Eclat. Its so brightening
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. They really were (: I can't wait to use it, I have heard amazing things (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric