What I've Bought #13

Friday, 10 January 2014


Hey Dolls.
I have made some sneaky purchases that I'm very excited about, so I couldn't resist doing a little haul.


The first thing I purchased was the black plaited wrap bracelet from ebay. It is sold as a man's bracelet but I adore it! it's easy to put on, comfy & it was a bargain at £1.18.

The next thing I purchased was this pack of 2 chain & band rings from Asos, I had been thinking about getting them for a while but when I received a little discount from Asos for Christmas I couldn't resist any longer. They fit nicely & are great quality, they retail at £5.

The next two things I purchased have been on my wishlist for a very long time. I found some amazing deals on the Real Techniques Starter Kit & Core Collection. I already have a few of their brushes & I adore them! I really can't wait to start using them, I am incredibly excited about the buffing brush as I have heard so many great things. The sets are on offer for around £19 each on Amazon

The last thing I purchased was a spur of the moment thing, I received a sample of Killer Queen by Katy Perry & instantly fell in love. I really wanted it but I think perfume prices can be really ridiculous, so I was waiting for a good deal & I wasn't disappointed! I saw on Twitter that Amazon had the 50ml on offer for £12.99..it retails at £50! :O I snapped it up in seconds & I am so glad I did! Unfortunately it has now gone up in price but it is still a pretty good bargain.

So that's everything I bought, let me know if you have tried any of these products & what you think.


10 comments:

  1. I love the Katy Perry perfume, it smells amazing! Josie xxx

    http://josielcross.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really does, the bottle is beautiful to (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that Katy Perry perfume, I couldn't believe how lovely it smelt :) x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is a gorgeous scent, It has quickly become one of my favourites (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That perfume bottle looks so pretty - you managed to snap up a bargain
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really is, I adore the design (: It's a shame the price has gone up, would have liked other people to be able to get such a great bargain (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the real techniques brushes. I really want the Katy Perry Perfume. The bottle is so gorgeous. xx
    http://www.cheriethat.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. They really are great, so affordable to (: The bottle is really lovely (: I would definitely recommend it, the scent is amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've just come across your blog, it's so gorgeous!
    I really want to buy the real techniques set, and i'm so glad you mentioned Amazon as wouldn't have thought to look on there and they're still cheaper :) so thanks!

    www.hdotxo.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you (:
    They are amazing (: Amazon regularly have lower prices on real techniques. such good deals (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric