Five Favourite Things.

Sunday, 26 January 2014

Hey Dolls.
So today's post is going to be a little different..I ramble on & on about all the beauty items I love pretty much all the time. So I thought why not share a few favourites that have nothing to do with make up or skincare. These five things are just going to be items that I adore.



Now You See Me & Warm Bodies | These two films are possibly the best films I have seen in a long time, they are both incredible.

My 3DS & Legend Of Zelda A Link Between Worlds | I adore my 3DS, I have a few games for it but my favourite right now has to be The Legend Of Zelda A Link Between Words. It's such a great game that has me hooked for hours.

Slipper Boots | I get freezing so quickly so one of my favourite things is slipper boots, currently I adore these bright pink fluffy ones. They are so warm & comfy.

My Ipod & Skullcandy Earphones | I take these everywhere! I hate nothing more than sitting on a bus or walking somewhere on my own with no music. I've also never felt the need to upgrade the Ipod, it works amazingly well & doesn't take up much space at all.

A Notebook & Pen | I make a lot of lists - Products I want to try, things to blog about, birthdays & other occasions or even what I'm planning to buy for the next month. I also like to doodle & write down things I need to remember.

So those are a few of my non-beauty favourites. What are your five favourite things?

5 comments:

  1. Now you see me is such a good film!! I've not seen warm bodies yet, but if have read the book and R is so cute x

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just done a birthday wishlist on my blog and I've got Now You See Me on that list. I can't wait to see it! :)
    This is such a lovely post.

    http://ellistuesday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yige - It really is, I didn't see the ending coming at all. It's a great film, definitely worth a watch. (: xx

    Ellis - It's amazing! I think it's around £6.99 on Amazon at the moment. Definitely a must see film (: Thank you lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that "Dork" notebook, hehe! I love writing in journals as well. ^_^ Lists are like, my crack. LOVE making lists. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. (: Me too, I have to write everything down (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric